- We formulate and mix our porcelain clay & glaze in-house.
- All of our raw materials are sourced from USA mines and are 100% non-toxic.
- We fire our wares to full virtification which results in a very dense and durable product meant for everyday usage.
- Although very strong, these pots can still break if not handled carefully. If used mindfully, our pottery will last many generations!
- Our pottery is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout.
- We primarily ship our packages with USPS or UPS.
- We take special care when packaging our wares for shipment so that they arrive to your doorstep safe and sound. If you receive a broken item, make sure to contact us with a photograph right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you taken care of!
- We accept returns within 7 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price or store credit.
- We are not able to refund shipping costs and the buyer is responsible for safe return shipping to our studio.
- All sales are final on sale items and custom orders.
- If you are looking to return a product, contact us and we will give you more info!
- We try our best to ensure that only quality pieces leave our studio and make their way to your home. If you’ve received flawed or defective wares, we will gladly send you a replacement item and cover the shipping costs or issue a store credit.
- Due to the delicate nature of ceramics and porcelain, we can not replace broken wares after daily use months after purchase.